Benefits of using ITES-3S:
CONTRACT NUMBER: W52P1J-18-D-A072
The U.S. Army Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS),
Army Contracting Command, Rock Island (ACC-RI) Information Technology Enterprise
Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S)
Ordering: Open to Army, DOD and all Federal Agencies
Mission/Scope: The ITES-3S scope includes a full range of services and solutions necessary for the Army (DoD, other
Federal Agencies) to satisfy its support of the Army Enterprise infrastructure and infrastructure goals with IT services
throughout CONUS and OCONUS locations, including warzone areas. The scope includes the Command, Control,
Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) requirements as defined in Army Regulations 25-1
(AR-25-1). Additionally, ITES-3S includes the services to transition from current service-centric information environments
to the enterprise JIE as directed by the DoD CIO.
Period of Performance: Five years, plus four 1 year options, for a total
of 9 years of performance if the option is exercised. September 2018 – September 2027
Ceiling: $12.1 B – no size limit on Task Orders
Fee: 0% Fee for use
Contract Types: All allowed (FFP/CR/T&M/Hybrids)
Primary Goods and Services: The ITES-3S solutions are categorized by Task Areas, which are
subdivided into sub-task areas that further define the scope. Task Areas include, but are not
limited to the following:
About the n-Link ITES-3S Team:
1. ALEX Alternative Experts, LLC: Founded in 2007, Alternative Experts, LLC (ALEX) is a top performing Small Business with DHS Achievement Awards and placement as #10 on the Top 25 WOSB list. They are a premier provider of technical, logistical and professional services for both government and commercial organizations. Headquartered in Chantilly, VA, their core service offerings include Science, Technology and Engineering, Integrated Facilities Management, and Logistics and Operations services. ALEX specializes in rapidly standing up and managing mission critical programs.
2. Aretec, Inc: An IT solutions firm specializing enhancing software applications, integrating cybersecurity best business practices, and designing and building enterprise infrastructures through the application of next generation solutions. Aretec’s primary customers include agencies in the Department of Defense (DoD), US Army, civilian and federal domains. Their core capabilities are centered on Cyber Security, Information Technology (IT), Enterprise IT, Software as a Service (SaaS), Software Development, and Data Analytics. Aretec is a trusted Information Assurance service provider for the ARNG and in this capacity, they are responsible for providing FISMA/C&A and Cyber Security support for SIPRNET circuits at the 54 states and territories, with the goal of obtaining an Authority to Operate (ATO). Their direct support resulted in ARNG improving its FISMA rating from a score of 65% to 97% within 5 months.
3. Crossworks Technologies Inc: (CWTI) was founded in 2009 with a headquarters located in Orlando, FL. CWTI provides Program/Project Management, Technology Management, Logistics Support, IT support, and Consulting Services for federal clients. CWTI is small, agile and scalable to meet customers’ requirements with staff who understands the unique requirements of our government customers especially in the military and DOD space.
4. Insight Technology Solutions: Founded in 1999, Insight is a well-established technology based business with a proven reputation for providing quality and innovative service delivery. In support of the warfighter mission, they possess key competencies in Program/Project Management, IT Infrastructure Support, Telecommunications, Engineering and Logistics, and Systems Integration. Insight’s core solution areas include Business Management, Infrastructure Management and Support, Logistics Support, Systems Development and Integration and Security and Information Assurance.
5. Logistics Solutions Group, Inc. (LSG) is a proven professional services firm specializing in Logistics Operations Support, Information Technology Solutions and Implementation, Training Services, Project Management Support, and Financial Management. Since its incorporation in 1999, LSG has developed into an industry leader, by providing uncompromised technical and logistical support across DoD, and other Federal, State and Local Government agencies. LSG has extensive experience providing IT and Logistics Automation Support to the US Army including support for Army Logistics University, ITSS Support to the AMC in Afghanistan and Kuwait, Sustainment Automation Support Management Office (SASMO) Support to the 101st Airborne at Fort Campbell, and Post Production Software Support to the Software Engineering Center Lee for the Standard Army Ammunition System Modernization (SAAS-Mod).
6. Lunarline, Inc.: Founded in 2004 to unlock our adversaries’ secrets and deliver compelling cyber capabilities to the Warfighter. With over 500 clients in the Intelligence, DoD, Federal Civilian and private sector communities, As a FedRAMP-accredited 3PAO, Lunarline has invested over $15 million to build an innovative capability to fight back against modern cyber threats. They have also created the School of Cyber Security, which is one of the primary training facilities for the DoD’s advanced Cyber Hunt & Red Team personnel. Lunarline built an maintains an in-house 24x7x365 Security Operations Center (SOC) and a Cyber Intelligence Team and stood up a forensics unit that can deploy around the world with 24 hours’ notice. Personnel have regularly deployed to support cyber forensics in CONUS and OCONUS mission environments to include Afghanistan and Iraq.
7. Romanyk Consulting Corp (RCC): Founded in 1996 to provide federal customers with high quality, impactful consulting services. With over 20 years of experience, notable clients include the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USAMRICD), the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTR), the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Army National Guard. Romanyk’s competencies include Technology Assessment, Application Development, Enterprise Architecture, Software Development and Implementation (SDLC) Services, Operations Support System Analysis, Information Assurance, Laboratory Information Management Systems, Records & Material Tracking Management Systems, Workflow, Analytics, & Big Data.
8. Stauder Technologies: A small business with an established record as a high-performing Prime Contractor and System Integrator for the DoD, as demonstrated by their outstanding CPARS reports. Incorporated in Missouri in 1997, Stauder Technologies has evolved into a trusted provider of targeting, geodetic, and communications software for the United States military. Stauder currently supports prime contracts with the Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCORSYSCOM) in Quantico, VA and with NAVAIR in China Lake, CA. They have successfully developed and fielded TLDHS Block II, employing their unique technologies and are currently providing sustainment support for this program. Stauder’s current NAVAIR contract supports the production and fielding of Avionics equipment to provide digital interoperability for the AV-8B aircraft.
9. The Cybrix Group, Inc. (Cybrix): Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, was incorporated in 2002 as an IT and Technical Services company. Cybrix’s mission is to develop innovative technical solutions, build and manage global networks and provide end-to-end logistic services. Cybrix specializes in building, testing, managing and maintaining all a wide variety of networks in both secure and unsecure environments. Their key areas of focus include Program Management, Research, Design, Development, Testing and Evaluation, Development of Prototypes and one offs, Independent Verification & Validation, Systems Integration, Risk Management Framework, JIE Transformation Services, Help Desk, Research, Design, Development, Testing and Evaluation, IT equipment acquisition services.
10. Tracen Technologies, Inc.: Founded in 2000 and headquartered in the US National Capital region. Tracen’s core competencies include IT program management support, integrated web and mobile solutions, full life-cycle software development, information technology support, and systems integration services. With a commitment to excellence, Tracen has successful contributions to a number of federal organizations to include the United States Navy (DoN), the United States Marine Corps (USMC), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as well as the State of Virginia. Priding ourselves on exceeding customer expectations since inception, Tracen’s quality services and products leverages technology to help customers become more effective and efficient.
11. TrustedQA: Established in 1988 with a focus on providing Quality Assurance (QA), Software/Systems Testing & Integration, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Information Assurance (IA) & Cyber Security, and Configuration/Release Management services to both Government and Commercial clients nationwide. TrustedQA’s mix of Civilian Government, Department of Defense, and Commercial experience provides them with the knowledge to support large federal systems including those that are critical to operations of the Warfighter, and incorporate innovative processes/technologies from the commercial sector. TrustedQA, in partnership with Northrop Grumman, is currently working with the Army G-8 Program Analysis & Evaluation (PAED) office in support of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Business Operating System (PPB-BOS). Recent prior experience includes supporting the Battle Command, GCCS-A, and DRRS-A systems out of the Army PEO C3T office.
Team n-Link Partner Roles against Competencies and Certifications:
© 2018 Copyright. All Rights Reserved
POINTS OF CONTACT:
Sandra Green, (425) 864-7222, email@example.com
Army Contracting Command